Last Saturday (the 12th), before we went to Cory's for D&D roleplaying, I worked on some art tasks. I have been working on small pieces to be layered onto Flora One. I am experimenting so I don't know which of these will work or which I'll use. This pic was taken the previous weekend (I think) - Labor Day weekend. It may have been on Labor Day. Coffee and Art Experiments:
This is a new Art Journaling piece - I will say more about this when it's done.
I traced my Butterfly pattern onto muslin fabric and painted with watercolor and acrylic paint (tip: the acrylic paint goes on smoother).
I also worked on Flora One and covered all the blank spaces.